Last update : 2008-05-05
- We are committed to maintain the confidentiality of personal data that you do not want to disclose. This website complies with any and all applicable Canadian legislation, including the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act, S.C. 2000, c. 5. We also abide by international principles with respect to personal data protection.
- When you visit the mystolenbases.com website, various pieces of information circulate between your computer and the website’s server. The following data is collected:
- The IP address identifying your computer on the network while you visit us;
- Your computer’s operating system;
- Your web browser;
- The date, time and duration of your visit;
- The pages visited;
- The IP address and domain name of the website that referred you to this site, as the case may be;
- The query you made on the search engine of the referring site, if applicable.
- We use this information only to compile statistical data on its visitors in aggregate form, ensure smooth operation of its services and prevent misuse of its resources.
- When you provide us with personal data through our “Contact us” or “Tell a friend” forms, this information is used only as required to process the request.
- We do not attempt to identify users based on information collected about website visitors, and we do not allow third parties to do so.
- When you subscribe to our services as a spectator, player, team manager or league commissioner, it is mandatory to provide us with your given name(s), surname and a valid e-mail address. Mere visitors to the website will only see your given name(s) and surname. Your e-mail address will be visible only by other subscribers from teams that are part of your league.
- You also have the discretion to provide, as a spectator, player, team manager or league commissioner, other personal data such as your phone number, date of birth, place of residence, pictures or sport attributes (e.g. left-handed pitcher, right-handed hitter). This data is visible only by other subscribers from teams that are part of your league.
- When you subscribe to our e-newsletter, you must provide us with your given name(s), surname and a valid e-mail address. This information remains strictly confidential and is used only for sending you the content of this e-newsletter by e-mail.
- Your personal data is destroyed when you put an end to your subscription.
- We will never disclose your personal data to third parties other than visitors or subscribers as described above, unless disclosure to authorities is required by law or is needed to prevent the unauthorized use of services offered on the website.
- Third parties might have access to aggregated data, that is, data resulting from a combination of large amounts of anonymous data about website visitors or subscribers, without any personally identifiable information or contact information about you.
- You always have access to your account in order to access or correct the personal data we have collected about you. You may also destroy it by putting an end to your subscription.
- All information collected on this website is kept in a secure computer environment to which access is restricted. The website’s employees are required to fully comply with the present policy.
- All questions, comments and requests concerning the present policy should be emailed to this website’s Privacy Officer at <email@example.com>.